Information about the event
Don’t settle for just licking the bowl: spend an entire day sampling baked treats and watching
celebrity chefs create indulgent desserts. Cake Bake & Sweets Show is a mecca of desserts and
all things baking, held at the International Convention Centre. During the three-day event, baking
enthusiasts of all ages can treat themselves to celebrity demonstrations, interactive workshops,
and a floor of essential supplies to take home. Visitors can learn new skills and techniques, get
tips from professionals and see pastry chefs create signature dishes and mouth-watering
desserts right before their eyes.
Stuff yourself before it’s too late with Dry Tickets special discounted offer on adult general
admission using promo code DRYTICKETS19 at the Cake Bake and Sweets Show!
Your admission ticket will give you access to all the free features the show has to offer which
include the Super Theatre, Decorating Stage, Healthy Baking Stage and access to the Art of
Cake entries exhibit. You can also indulge into your cravings and shop for great bargains at the
many brands and stores on the show floor.
BONUS: Your Cake Bake and Sweets admission also gives you entry into For The Love of
Cooking Show co-exhibiting on the same floor!
- Treat yourself to an indulgent day dedicated to baking and cake decorating
- Witness live cooking demonstrations from industry headliner celebrities - Kirsten Tibbals, Anna Polyviou and Miguel Maestre
- Head to the Decorating Stage for live cake decorating demonstrations by extraordinaire sugar crafters and cake artists such as Katherine Sabbath, Julia Day, Monica Carvallaro and Michelle Smith
- Healthy food cooking demonstrations on the Healthy Baking stage with the Queen of Gluten Free
- Indulgence, the pioneer in the free-form baking space, Rowie Dillon
- Intimate cake decorating half-day and full-day workshops with local and international cake artists
- Adults and children can decorate and take home-baked treats in bite-sized workshops at the Queen Make & Take classes
- Be wowed by the local cake artists work at the Art of Cake competition exhibit
- Shop the latest in baking supplies and appliances from exhibitors
- Beginner and advanced bakes alike will pick up new skills to try out in the kitchen
- MCing the Super Theatre and Decorating stages are Sammy Jakubiak (winner of "My Kitchen Rules 2011" and producer of her own show "Sammy and Bella’s Kitchen Rescue" on Channel 10) and Rosie Dummer (of Rosie Cake-Diva fame; multi-award winning cake artist)