Arijit Singh is a popular Indian playback singer. He shot to fame by participating in Indian singing reality series Fame Gurukul in 2005 and was one of the top 6 contestants. His first song was "All For One" from High School Musical 2 and it was composed by Shankar Ehsaan Loy. He went to become as an assistant music programmer to Pritam Chakraborty, Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy, Vishal-Shekhar and Mithoon. He became a household name with the release of "Tum Hi Ho" song from Aashiqui 2 (2013).
Arijit Singh was born on 25 April 1987 in Murshidabad, West Bengal, India. He is a trained classical singer who has performed at many stage shows. He went on to win a subsequent reality show called 10 ke 10 le gaye dil with the help of audience votes. Shankar Ehsaan Loy gave Arijit the first break in one of their songs called "All For One" from High School Musical 2 album. He also sung the song "Hum Hai Deewane" of the Indian daily soap Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon and "Dadagiri" featuring Sourav Ganguly. He has sung the title track of Bengali television serial "Tomay Amay Mile" with Ujjaini Mukherjee.
- Name : Arijit Singh
- Born : April, 25, 1987
- Age : 28 years
- Location : West Bengal, India
- Education : Sripat Singh College
- Status : Married
- Spouse : Koel Roy
- Occupations : Singer, Music producer
- Din Khon - Mapa Ache Hawa Bodol(2013)
- Mone Porle - Hawa Bodol(2013)
- Bhoy Dekhas Na - Hawa Bodol(2013)
- Mon Baware - Kanamachi(2013)
- Sajna(Reprise) - Bojhena Shey Bojhena2012(2012)
- All For One : High School Musical 2
- Phir Mohabbat : Murder 2
- Phir Le Aya Dil (Reprise) : Barfi!
- Saawali Si Raat : Barfi!
- Yaariyan (Reprise): Cocktail
- Raabta (Kuch To Hai) : Agent Vinod
- Tum Hi Ho : Aashiqui 2
- Dilliwaali Girlfriend : Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
- Kashmir Main, Tu Kanyakumari : Chennai Express
- Love me thoda : Yaariyan
- Suno Na Sangemarmar : Youngistaan
- Mast Magan : 2 States
- Tu Har Lamha : Khamoshiyan
- Sooraj Dooba Hain : Roy
- Soch Na Sake : Airlift
- Dil Cheez Tujhe Dedi : Airlift
- Yeh Fitoor Mera : Fitoor